Cosmetology License Program
1,000 Credit hours
Full time 8-9 Months (31 Weeks)
Monday- Thursday 8:30am-3Pm
Our TDLR Cosmetology Licensing program will prepare you to become specialized in hair, skin, lashes and nails. Our approved curriculum allows you to gain the knowledge and hands on experience that you need to step into the beauty industry and be ready to start your career with endless opportunities.
After completing the state board written and practical exams, you will obtain a license in the state of Texas. The Written exam is $55 and the practical exam is $76. This is not included in the course cost this fee is paid to PSI.
Sign up requirements:
- $1,000 deposit
- State ID or Passport
- High School Diploma, GED, High school Transcript Or The Equivalence Of.
- Flexible payment plans
In House Financing
Financing options are available. Ask Us Today!
- Skincare Kit
- Manicure Kit
- Cosmetology Kit
- Registration Fees
Students will learn the following:
- Chemical Hair relaxing and related theory
- Haircoloring & Haircutting
- Manicuring and Acrylic Nails
- Infection Control, Safety and Sanitation Regulations
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Eyelash Extensions
- Brow Lamination & Lash Lift
- Brow Tinting
Registration must be completed one week prior to the start date.