600 Credit hours
Full Time: 4 Months or 25 weeks
Learn the art of nails in the Manicurist program. Academy of Cosmetology’s manicure program gives you the Curriculum you need in order to pass your exams and be an amazing Nail Tech. Upon graduation you will be able to start up your own business or work in a nail salon.
After completing the state board written and practical exams, you will obtain a license in the state of Texas. The Written exam is $55 and the practical exam is $76. This is not included in the course cost this fee is paid to PSI.
Sign up requirements:
- $1,000 deposit
- State ID or Passport
- •High School Diploma, GED, High school Transcript Or The Equivalence Of.
Flexible payment plans
In House Financing
Financing options are available. Ask Us Today! We do not accept FAFSA
- Manicurist Kit
- Registration Fee
Students Will Learn The Following
- Infection Control, TDLR Rules and Regulations
- Client Care
- Disorders and Diseases
- Manicures: the removal of nail polish, shaping nails, cuticle care, and polish application.
- Pedicures: the removal of nail polish, shaping nails, cuticle care, and polish application.
- Tips & Acrylics: techniques for application of tips & acrylics.
- Fill-ins: techniques for filling and repairing nails.
- Massage: techniques for massaging customer’s hands, feet, forearms, and lower legs.
- Sculpted Nails: techniques for sculpting the customers nails.
- Nail Art: techniques for applying designs to nails
Registration must be completed one week prior to the start date.